Environment & Sustainability
- All the yarn I use is sustainably sourced and ethically produced.
- I ensure to only use yarn that is mulesing free.
- The Superwash yarn that I stock has been treated in highly regulated treatment plants, thereby reducing it's environmental impact.
One Tree Planted for Every Order
As a small business, I'm always striving to operate in an eco friendly manner, but there's always more that can be done to help out the environment!
As of September 2020, a percentage of every order is donated to Eden Reforestation Projects to help plant trees! They are a non-profit organisation working in developing countries, reducing extreme poverty and restoring forests.
For more information, visit edenprojects.org
- All orders are carefully wrapped in 100% plastic free packaging.
- My mailers are 100% recyclable and FSC certified.
- I use Kraft Tape to seal packages which is acid free and also 100% recyclable.